The reporting of financial information to Canada Revenue Agency for the purpose of taxation has many rules that must be followed. The following links may assist you:
- The Canada Revenue Agency website provides detailed information on income tax, payroll deductions, HST, small business tax deductions, corporate income tax, registering for HST, payroll deduction accounts, import-export accounts and corporate tax accounts.
- Filing Taxes & Other Tax Information (Service Ontario)
- Canada Business provides information regarding financing, taxation, export rules, consumer protection, and more.
- The Service Canada website provides information regarding starting a business, employment insurance, and employment services. Online forms are available.
- The Ontario Ministry of Finance provides more information about HST in Ontario.