Entrepreneurs need information on their target markets to make informed decisions on how to design their marketing strategies. This section will provide a listing of resources that will assist the entrepreneur in where to find information and how to conduct research.
- Statistics Canada - An on-line database of social and economic statistics
- Market Research Guide - Published by the Entrepreneur Centre of Thunder Bay
- Industry Canada guide to marketing research sources
- Guide to Marketing and Research Analysis
- Market Research and Intelligence Association -The Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) is a Canadian not-for-profit association representing all aspects of the market intelligence and survey research industry
World Factbook - CIA World Factbook contains data on most countries around the world
Thunder Bay Public Library - Demographic, news, and media databases accessible through the Thunder Bay Public Library