For more informations on financing existing businesses see:
- Financing for an Existing Business is an information guide.
- The Canadian Banker's Association website provides links to all its member charter banks.
- The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) delivers financial and consulting services to small business as well as loans up to $100,000.
- Angel investors offer loans between $100,000 and $150,000.
- Venture capitalists offer financing between $500,000 and upwards of $1,000,000. For a listing of venture capitalists visit The Canadian Venture Capital Association .
- Industry Canada's Business Support and Financing