For consumer information, scams, fraud or complaints see:
- Canadian Consumer Information Gateway website provides links to consumer services and a complaint courier for aggressive creditors and collectors
- Consumer Association of Canada
- Canadian Council of Better Business Bureau
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada website provides information about credit cards, comparison of credit card interest rates and their features. Information is also provided regarding banking services, opening bank accounts, resolving disputes with banks, and the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Canadian Bankers Association website is an interactive website and resource centre for banking and financial services in Canada. The resource center provides information on budgeting, managing money, investing, the economy, financial calculators and quizzes.
- Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation